Monday, December 1, 2008

A Decemeber to remember

On the REALS, y'all. Yes, I am gonna bust out my Louisiana slang, I have to…

Ms. Britney Spears' new album Circus drops on the 2nd, which is tomorrow and I am picking it up at midnight, like all good Brit-a-holics should. I cannot wait. Just wait, there will be many wine and Britney nights in the near future (PODO –pants off, dance off), people! Bring on the Cabernet Sauvignon and the Rieslings, wait for it… just wait.

Then, one of my BFFs from high school in Louisiana is gracing me with her presence! Wahoo, Lindsey Hartman! I love you and cannot wait to have you here. It will be a blast and people will look at us funny as we blurt at y'all and say our looooong vowel sounds. Super hero stance! Charlie's Angels! Super Twig! Wahoo… I cannot wait. We may also head out to California and hit up Disneyland… I may have a cold that weekend, can't work, boo… ha.

Once Hartman gets here it is time for the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party (2nd annual party of this nature). I promise I won't get too drunk this year and go around telling everyone how much I love them. At least I am a happy drunk and I will make you feel special. However, with our Canadian (Gen, my love) out of town and not available for a safe ride home and deep political (liberal, mind you) conversation, I think on a scale of 1 to 10, I am gonna be a 2 on the sober side… yes, sorry. I digress, if someone wants to throw on "Frosty the Snowman," I don't mind giving a second show. It only seems fit as this is the 2nd Annual Ugly Sweater Party... It's all about the DEUCE and I don't mean POO.


My love of all loves, my email buddy, my barista sister, Stephanie is coming to town and I love the beans out of this lady! We will have lots of fun talks about life, God, politics, men, sex, and all other lovely girl things women talk about... See you soon, friend!

It's almost Christmas! Holy shit. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Really, I love Christmas. People generally turn into lunatics of various sorts. You got the big gay wads (such as myself), you have the angry, disenchanted who just hate the world (no matter what), you have the crazed, stressed people (the OCD type) who need everything to be perfect, lastly there is the unaffected ( Johava's Witnesses, Un-Christian people, and the Ebenezer Scrounges of the world).My favorite part is getting to see magic in children's eyes (remember, I am gay). I know for a fact that I am definitely on the naughty list, I don't think I have ever NOT been on the naughty list, but whateve. I like all this coal I have been accumulating, one day (fingers crossed) it will turn in to a bunch of diamonds, but I am not quite sure how to cultivate it properly, but I think for now "Coal Earrings" are a fierce fashion statement. (Damn my optimism!)

It's a new year, almost! We get to say "Peace the fuck out to 2K8" or as Scott-i-licious has been referring to it as "THE OCHO." I have a year end blog that I will put out and I am sure as I have done before probably talk more about Britney than I talk about my husband/ marriage (which is a lovely, lovely story). That's just how I roll. I love New Year's time though. Everyone has the best intentions… ahh, good intentions pave the way to Hell. But people really are generally at their best and kissing ass. It's phony, but it's pleasant. You can't blame them either. People like presents and people like FAT Christmas bonuses.

So yes, this December I am going to be exceptionally gay. I am full of cheer and merriment. I am not upset about anything and I pretty much happy and satisfied with most parts of my life.

Also, on a quick segue (SIDEBAR), December is the last FULL month we have of good, old President Bush. I will deeply miss his hilarious commentary (so-called Bushisms). To one last month with Georgie-boy!

December, I am only 12 or so hours into your goodness and it's all ready been grand, I still have 30 and half days with you, cheers!


PS: Hilary Clinton was just named Secretary of State... Oh December, I am going to make sweet love to you... in my car, cause it has not been broken in yet...

No comments: