the year, i mean.
it's life so of course it has been full of challenges and difficuties.
there are a few things i have learnt.
1. i'm a good person and i'm NOT crazy.
2. i don't need certain people to make me happy nor whole. i already am those things. so good bye to you.
3. i know what i am going to do with my life. i'm going to teach english to high school kids. i get to go to prom for the rest of my life. HOW SWEET IS THAT?
4. i am independent. yes, jessica irene mullen is saying that.
5. i am a college graduate.
6. i didn't lose any organs.
7. life will change constantly. dive in and keep up with the flow.
8. your sister is your best friend at the end of the day. SO CO is a close second.
9. eat more cake. in your friends' car. all you need are some sporks.
10. jones holiday soda's are funky.
11. the *NSYNC Christmas album is impossible to buy.
12. there are people that will come and go in your life and come and go again and again and again. Maybe it's the universe's way of saying this isn't supposed to work. Who knows?! i'm not stressing about it anymore.
13. my roommate only likes me when i am drunk.
14. britney spears and paris hilton should never hang out. EVER.
15. i make the sweetest lattes ever.
16. i have had a lot of my closest friends move away. and we are all still tight. you are the ones i truly miss most of all.
17. most importatly, i've learnt to stand up for myself. i'm not taking anyone's bull anymore.
18. Last but not least:
save the drama for yo' mama.
business, get some.
Okay, I ramble. Those of you who "SPEAK JESSICA" understand.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
All I have to say to 2 double 0 7 is BRING IT ON!
take care of yourself. muah.