Sunday, December 27, 2009

One thing that truly IRKS me.

I am about to BITCH and MOAN. 'Cause frankly, I had my feelings hurt. Here goes it...

There is a lot to be said about me. I am can be a lot to handle. I am extremly liberal and I don't think a lot of things are too taboo to talk about. I don't think words have power, but we as people give words power. The words: fuck, shit, ass, cock, and any other of those "no-no" words freely spew through my mouth. That's just who I am. I don't let petty words with no ascertain bother me. Words don't have power. Sticks and stones. Why let something or someone who has no barring on your life affect you?

That's usually how I roll.

But when you stoop so low as to insult my character... that's another story. You have to draw the line somewhere. Yes, I can be a bitch. I feel that any strong woman has been called that word from time to time. More power to you for recognizing that I'm not a pussy and that I'm not afraid to put my pedicured foot down. I stand up for what I believe.

But to accuse me of being a thief, stating that I committed a "hate" crime, and other blasphemous, poisonous venom that you allow to spew freely from your toxic trap is just wrong. I may be a lot of colorful "risque, scandalous" nouns, but in no way am I a thief or a "hater." I am a girl that makes mistakes. That sometimes uses poor judgment, but I am not a bad person. I have done bad things in the past. I am guilty of being human, which makes me flawed and prone to make mistakes, but I am in no way, shape, or form am I lacking in character or do I have characteristics that make me a bad, hateful, downright mean person..

When you insult who I am, my core, and degrade my character you have committed a crime against me. Don't go around spreading hearsay, second hand information. Gossip is bad and it hurts people.

So, to close out this rant and let it all go, I have to say this. Be careful of what you say or post online. It will come back and haunt you. You could be hurting someone. And lastly, if you are going to insult someone on a public forum, have the decency to have a private profile or at least block the person you are talking smack on... also, be sure that you aren't dissing a mutual friend's good friend. It's just bad form, buddy.

So haters, keep on hating; because us lovers are always going to prevail. The dark will never overcome the light. And that's the gospel truth.

Hate on me, hater
Now or later
‘Coz I’m gonna do me
You’ll be mad, baby
Go ‘head and hate
-Jill Scott

2 comments:

nosugrstilswt08 said...

WHO do I have to STAB?

m2theRtay said...

you KNOW i have your back!! it's so easy to point fingers and talk shit when you dont KNOW someone....


it's THEIR loss for never taking the chance to GET TO KNOW you!

i love u and glad i could HELP! =)