Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm so offended.

I don't even know what to title this, but I am just upset.

I don't get why some people fall off the face of the Earth and they stop talking to you. They don't return phone calls... It's just "over" for them and without any reason.

It's sad. It makes me angry. Especially when you stumble upon them on a social networking site and you've figured out that they have "blocked" you.

So lame. I don't even know why I am hurt by this, but I am.
I am just sitting here crying and I feel so offended.
What did I even do.

I don't even want to know and I don't care.
Some people aren't worth it and frankly, I am tired of giving a fuck about people who obviously have gone out of their way to "block" me from their lives.

They aren't worth my tears or my heartache. It just hurts and I don't get it.

No comments: