Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm over YOU.

I never thought I'd come to this place nor did I know it existed.
YOU, I am over you.
I don't care about your day-to-day life.
I don't think about whether or not you think about me.
I'm moved on.
I don't even miss our "relationshit."
I don't miss the texts.
I don't miss waiting around for phone calls.
I don't miss how worthless and second best you made me feel.
I am OVER YOU.
But more than that... I forgive you because you are pathetic and kind of horrible.

Mandy Moore put it best:
I know your mistakes will hunt you down, eventually
You'll know that when you hit the ground
Your weakness did you in, and dealt me out
It's okay, I have the truth on my side

I heard you say
We were one and the same
We'll wrong again
I could never do those things, you, did, to me
I will be okay
In time you'll fade
Into nothing that you are
The nothing you are

In the end, I just kind of feel sorry for you. You're the one living in your lies and I, I am free and not haunted by infidelity. So, goodbye my lova, don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya! Ciao and best of luck!

No comments: