Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dress, I must own you.

Anyone who knows me, knows I disdain Wal-Mart, I haven't boughten anything from there in eons. Call me an elitist. What? Ever. Anyone who knows me, also knows that I love Miley Cyrus. It's insane. Really, if I was 13, I'd idolize her, fuck, I am 28 and I idolize her. I love you, Miley.

What you may or may not know, something I loathe and something I adore teamed up. Yes folks, Miley and Wal-Mart have combined their powers and she has a clothing line sold exculsively at their stores.

While, I was a Wal-Mart (my Mom needed to pick up some pharmaceuticals) I went wondering to check out her line. I am a fan and her clothes were cheap (some items were $3) and I fell madly in love with the dress pictured above. It is only $20. I refrained from trying it on and purchasing it. The dress is haunting me. I've fantasized about what I would pair with it (fishnets and black converse) and have decided tomorrow (aka later today, this afternoon) I am going to try it on and if it fits, I am getting it. Dress, we have a date with destiny.

I am disgusted I have to go to Wal-Mart to get it, but I love Miley enough to brave the freakshow that is Wal-Mart for this fuckin' sweet, cheap, insanely cute, enchanting, chiffon dress.

Peace, Apple Sauce, and Love,
Jessica <3

2 comments:

nosugrstilswt08 said...

Let me tell you something.. I HEART Walmart. it's fine to buy shirts AND/OR dresses from there. I have caved and done so INCLUDING shirts from Miley. I HATE her but its cute. SOOO, I hope the dress fits and I see you wearing it on Saturday. Hollller.

<3

m2theRtay said...

so? how did it fit??