Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dear Cheating Asshole (see also: My sister's husband)

Richard,

Way to be an insensitive prick. How dare you allow your new girlfriend to post pictures and write things like how wonderful you are.

Wonderful people DON'T cheat on their spouses and lie about it. You should have stood up when you started feeling that your relationship wasn't making you happy, but no, you were a huge pussy.

Do you really enjoy fucking someone who looks like your mother and acts like a 12 year old? Rubbing it in my sister's face!

What did my sister EVER do to her for her to treat her with such blatant disregard.

My sister's not perfect and neither are you. You failed to be honest with her about your feelings. I've stayed out of this. I haven't contacted you. I haven't written you. This isn't my battle to fight, but this is someone you spent 11 years with and built a life with. You are letting someone you've been sleeping with (for what 6 months) do this emotionally to my sister.

If you ever loved her and I don't doubt that you did and still do on some level, then you would not let Kari be so blatantly, rub-it-in-your face disrespectful. But, the fact that you are such a pussy and couldn't tell Barbie how unhappy you were for so long, I am pretty sure you cannot tell your new Mom (I mean, girlfriend) to be nice and stay out of business that isn't hers.

This is your life, but think about your actions. Think about your feelings and her feelings. You are looking like a real grade A asshole.

Jessica

No comments: