Monday, July 20, 2009

How Dare You.

Okay, I haven't blogged in about 30 years now and I promise you all sometime this week, I will give you an update on everything and anything and probably a little TMI (which is only in true Jessica fashion, of course).

However, the best time to blog, I have found is when I am pissed off and the words flow organically from me and at the same time alleviate the frustration that is building up inside of me.

This weekend I was in LA, enjoying the California sunshine with my sister when I get a phone call from a friend telling me that someone I don't know is talking smack on me and her husband (wow, audacity mother fucker) has told her that I am STALKING him. What the hell? I am doing such a great job STALKING while I am in LA. Are you kidding me?

Well, this is the deal. Loose lips sink ships. I have stayed quiet about this whole thing. I haven't droned on and on and I have kept your identity anonymous. Now, you are insulting my character. The only contact I've had with you in the last few months is when you were at work, harassing my friend about me. Have I called? No. Have I emailed you? No. Have I texted other that the aforementioned nonsense? No.

How dare you do what you did (and yes, I am just as guilty as you are in this whole situation), but I never made commitments to someone. I never did anything HORRIBLE to you and this is what you pull? You insult my character? I wonder what BS you fed her to make her believe I STALK you. Like I have nothing better to do with my time than follow you around and track your every move? I know a lot of people in this town, so keep my name out of your mouth. Things get back to me. You said yourself, I am "Vegas-famous," whatever that means.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Yes, I gave a shit about you and on some level, I still do, but when I hear people I don't know are saying shit about me and even greater, people I don't know are sticking up for me, it's a whole new ball game. The truth will come out eventually and it's shitty that your "circle" is seeing your true colors for what they are. I've gotten wind of the crap that's going on in your life. It must be unsettling to have your father-in-law living under your roof now, your mortgage is months behind, and your truck not having any A/C (especially in this oppressive heat). I am sorry that things are going to shit for you. Maybe this is the final icing on the cake and it was never my intention to hurt you, but this is ri-god-damn-diculous. I don't care anymore about you and your life. You made your bed now "lie" in it (pun intended).

Oh, and whatever girl is messing with you. Props to her. Props to her for calling you out on your shit, you asshole. You deserve this nonsense, it's YOUR karma. Keep my name out of your mouth. Don't show up at my house (wait, you don't know where I live 'cause it only happened once) and you can't call me because my number is changed. You can go fuck yourself.

Love,
Jessica

PS: Oh, and wife, if you don't believe me or this... check his call logs. I would be the 702 number starting with 418. Feel free to contact me if you have questions and I would start my search around his birthday... that's when all this BS started anyway.

PSS: You are lucky I didn't mention any names... yet.

2 comments:

nosugrstilswt08 said...

Um yikes. I feel like I KNOW who this is about? Perhaps, MM? I am not sure so please INFORM me when you get a chance.

I love you and you always keep it real which I LOVE.

XOXO
Mags

JESS!CA said...

It is about MM. He told his wife that I am STALKING him. What the fuck ever. He can go fuck himself. I may be CRAZY, but I am not a STALKER.

Oh, and according to my friend it only happened ONCE. What the fuck ever, again.

He can eat me, oh, he has. My bad. FUCK HIM!