Friday, June 5, 2009

Short hatius...

Hey Everyone,

I probably won't update my blog for a while! I started my LAST class of my MBA program and it may in FACT be the DEATH of me... I am nervous. I have to write an entire Business Plan and present it... by MYSELF. (I are scared, but I know I can do it.) This project will take much of my time over the next 5 weeks, so I need to focus, focus, focus!

This Saturday is the actual graduation ceremony. I found the perfect dress. Today after work I pick up my robe, cords, hood, and cap! I cannot believe how almost DONE I am. I really just did "jazz hands" writing that!

So, as much as I love to write and let everyone "kinda" know what is going on in my crazy little head, I have to buckle the EFFE down and keep my eye on the prize. I have senioritis (is it even called that in Grad School?). You know what I mean...

Just know that I will have fun stories and much to update you on... I also have to give MAJOR KUDOS to my doctor who wrote me prescription for almighty Xanax. I've only been on it for a day, but the tension in my shoulders has melted away and I am not feeling overly stressed and on edge! Thanks Doc! <3

Kisses and hugs... I will be back before you know it!

Ciao,
Jessica (see also: Swallows, Goose, Whoresica, Ica...)


PS: If you haven't read "Eat. Pray. Love." yet, get on it. This book is also a HUGE distraction for me. I don't want to put it down. So, while you cannot read my inner thoughts, you can share what I am reading in my leisure time!

No comments: