Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Home Wrecker

Dear Fellow Home Wrecker,

Yes, this is directed to you. You know who you are. You're the whore who is gallivanting around with my sister's husband. Posting pictures of the two of you kissing. You are a grown-ass woman. Yes, GROWN. Please act like one and be sensitive to someone else's feelings and broken heart. You are a woman after all.

Think about this, you are married for 4 1/2 years to your high school sweet heart. You have spent 11 years together. Then randomly, one day he comes home and calls it quits. And you are left baffled. You try to contact your husband over and over. You text, you call. No response. None of your so-called mutual friends know what is going on and everyone who knows the two of you are in shock.

So, in a moment of desperation and insanity, you hack his email and reset his MySpace password because something isn't sitting right with you. And guess what she finds? A letter to you about how much he likes to hang out with you, but he doesn't want to commit (shocker). He spent 11 years with one person. He's gonna want to play the field (I can't blame him, I would, too). If you think he is ready to buckle down, you are out of your mind.

Here's a clue. Men like any women that give them any sort of attention. Right now, you are a warm body and a place for him to throw his bone. Men are assholes, all of them. Especially, the one's who cheat and cannot own up to it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Take it from one who knows (me, specifically).

He's a dog. He cheated on my sister and he couldn't own up to it. He couldn't give her an answer. Good luck with a 26 year old boy that is nothing better than a big, floppy, gaping pussy. That is what you have inherited and congrats on being a rebound.

I know a thing or two about "married men." I've been with 4 of them myself. So, you can call me a home wrecking whore, too. It takes on to know one, after all. But the difference between you and me, is that I was NEVER stupid enough to post pictures of me and these men and I NEVER would. You are 32 years old? Why do you want this drama? Are you really that insecure and heartless? You must be really proud of yourself. Enjoy my sister's sloppy seconds, bitch. Enjoy.

All the best in your new relationship,

Jessica

PS: God forbid we meet in person. In the words of Poe, "You can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being." Just ask your new "love," he'll tell you about how crazy me and my family are. Don't fuck with Mullen girls, we are a rare breed. Consider yourself warned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the mean letter to the dickhead that caused all of the hurt feelings and sorrow and pain and misery ?

JESS!CA said...

Trust me. It is coming and it will be a lot worse!

This is mild salsa in comparison to the rage that will come against that fucktard.

Cher said...

Crazy Crazy Crazy. I know what your sister is going through, and I know that one day she will move past this. I do want you to know that it’s not always the case with once a cheater always a cheater. Yes, Richard is a DICK and he deserves to rot in hell for putting Barb in this situation. You are absolutely right. But he wasn’t always bad. He made a really stupid choice and was a coward to not confront Barb with why he’s not happy. Remember in church, we have to learn to forgive. That was the hardest thing for me to learn to do, washing the feet of my new enemy. I didn’t want to think of her, especially doing that. I cried and cried. I still have issues about that to this day. Barb will be ok, especially knowing that she has you right by her side.

nosugrstilswt08 said...

I love that you called him a GAPING pussy. LOL.. Good one. Also, I am glad that you wrote this and i HOPE she reads it. ANY girl/guy who KNOWS someone is IN a RELATIONSHIP married or not, should not INTERFERE. I agree with the policy once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater, and if he doesn't cheat again, he is thinking about it and will eventually fall off the "good" wagon.. Men are dicks. End of story.

Good job Jessica. I love your rants..LOL