Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I crave...

Love.
Passion.
Change.
Cupcakes.
Kittens.
Excitement.
Adventure.
Passion.
Purpose.
Belonging.
Attention.
Laughter.
Belonging.

I just feel so misplaced in my life.
I find myself constantly asking, "Why is this my life?" "How is THIS my life?"
Somewhere I feel I went wrong.
That the karmic circle has dealt me a bad hand to play.
But a circle never ends. It keeps spinning.
It will turn to the good, again.

I just seek security, stability, happiness, wholeness, and purpose.
I feel I am lacking all of these key ingredients in my life.
I want more.
I want to feel like I am a part of something bigger. Something that matters. Something that makes a difference. Something that will feed my soul.

Life is so crazy random. It's a fucking circus. Sometimes I am center ring, other times I am a side show act. We all have our parts, our moments... I want my turn in the sun. I want my spotlight. I want my desires. I want happy.

1 comment:

ME? said...

I feel the same way... especially recently with my having to go home in a few weeks. :( *SNAP...back to reality* it sucks. seriously debating about joining the peace corps.