Monday, November 2, 2009

Slacking...

I have been slacking or at least that's how I feel.
I haven't written and I haven't really thought about writing either. I miss it, though.
I think the main reason I haven't bee writing is because Ijust feel so boring. I don't have anything fun, funky, and exciting to report. I feel lame and am in the mind set that I am lame.

I think more than anything I am bored. There are so many things I want in life and they all feel so far away or unattainable. It's just HORSE puckey. Writing is something that always made me happy and it's something I have a knack for.

I guess I just want my life to be a little more private. 2009 has been a HUGE learning experience and one of the toughest years I have had in a lond time. I know that whatever funk this is that I am in, is temporary... it just seems to be taking for.ev.er. It's also dragging ass.

I just want to get wild and crazy and shop and run a muck and do all things ridiculous (which is true Jessica fashion).

I need to get it together!

3 comments:

Cher said...

I love that you already know that things will get better! They will. Remember, I AM states the truth. Love you tons

nosugrstilswt08 said...

Ohhh jessica... I love reading your blogs even when they are NOT full of funky, fun crap.. It's always nice to see you take time out to write a little something to your FANS. Lol... Well this year has been a HUGE let down for A LOT of people... I cannot wait to see what 2010 has in store for ALL of us...SO keep your head up. YOU KNOW things get better before they get worse. :)
Holller. thank for going to breakfast with me the other morning. :) <3

Peps said...

Get it together? Get together what? Your mind? Your thoughts? Your ideas?
If writing is what makes you happy, write when you please, write about what you please. About anything at all!
I don't know what's going on though, i just skimmed through your post so I didn't went deep into it and besides, it's the first I read about you.
And I'm getting off subject...
Anyway, if something makes you happy, whatever it is, DO NOT LET IT GO. If you do, you'll regret it for the rest of your life... believe me. :D