Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear Stripper,

For someone who has such a profession, if you want to call it that - a profession - you sure are judgmental. I am sure you are different from the rest of the girls, right? You're educated, aren't addicted to drugs, don't have crappy spending habits, paid your way through school, bought a car, have a boyfriend who is "committed" to you, right? Hell, one of my best friends is a former stripper and thinks about going back to it (which I fully support CHOKES); there is nothing wrong with it. I don't judge people. To each their own, different folks... different strokes.

But for someone who has a "job" such as yours and deals with the stigma of being a stripper - wait, your friends probably think you are a cocktail waitress or something, right? God forbid they know the truth - you'd think you of all people would be a little more understanding of people and the situations they sometimes find themselves in, especially ones that are out of people's control. I understand a huge part of work for you is keeping up an appearance. I get that. I love to primp, too; I am a girly-girl. (I bet you are frumpy as hell at home, too.) However, taking jabs at people based on their weight and their mental condition(s), it's just plain low. But of course, you have to jab at these things because you are not fat (thanks to genetics) and because you are probably more psychotic than the bitches you talk trash on. Obviously, on some level you hate yourself. You're a fucking educated woman and you take your clothes off for a living. I am sure it pains you that being a stripper doesn't require any cognitive skill either, well, other than being able to shake it in heels, which I commend you on, I am too awkward to wear a heel more than about 2 inches. I mean, you have to be a good actress, too. I love theatre. Hell, I love strip clubs.

What I am just getting at here is: be a little fuckin' nicer. See what you have in front of you. Don't be so judgmental and so negative. You aren't that attractive to begin with and your shitty disposition in life and how you treat people and what spews out of that toxic trap of yours makes you that much more deplorable (and let's face it, you need all the help you can get).

Love,
Jessica Irene

PS: Speaking of getting petty: your hair sucks, your teeth are gross, and your nose, well, I don't like it, bitch.

2 comments:

The Cameron Family said...

Remind me to never piss you off, okay? LOL.

Cher said...

You are too funny! It's funny because I agree with you 100%! (and I know who you are talking about!). Hang in there Jess, and release and let go of any unwanted feelings...that's what I'm doing about certain people and it seems to be working! You'll have bad days, but more better days!!!

Love you tons, and BTW you WORKED IT this morning in Body Pump...I loved watching you bend over!!!