Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inspiration

I am all about positivity and the hope for tomorrow. I believe that what you put out into the universe will come back to you. Ask for it and it is yours. I have a few desires and wants, so I am going to throw them out there.

1. I want an amazing career in either marketing, advertising, or public relations.
2. I want to fall crazy, insanely, madly in love with a warm, funny, friendly, cute guy. For real. I want it to be reciprocated. Unconditional, pure love.
3. I want to make enough money so I will never have to do without the basic needs. I want to make enough so I can travel and see the world and enjoy shopping and eating at expensive restaurants.
4. I want to be happy.
5. I need to be healthy.
6. I need to keep my gym motivation and healthy eating up!
7. I want to start reading more.

This is what I've been thinking will make me truly happy and enable me to be the best Jessica I can be. <3 Please send your good, positive thoughts to me and I will be sure to do the same!

Namaste.

3 comments:

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

All of this will come to you...you're making it happen!

Eden said...

been reading ur posts! FAb! hahaha

follow mine as well!

http://matchesinthebreeze.blogspot.com/