Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AYE, AYE, I!

I am... human and ridiculous and sensitive.


I think... too much and too deeply.


I should... clean, but I think it is the most un-fabulous thing in the world to do.


I dream... that I will be the next Chelsea Handler.


I want... to work at Zappos more than anything in the world!


I know... the difference between to, too, and two.


I don't like... feeling insecure, uncertainty, and waiting around for answers.


I smell... like candy.


I hear... Michael Jackson, I miss him.


I fear... that I will be a failure and will never find real love.


I usually... think the most random thoughts and ramble on and on about them.


I search... using Google and for seashells at the beach.

I miss... how it feels to be 5, the magical feeling of Christmas, and being carefree.


I always... hope for the best.


I regret... some things, but I know going through Hell has made me a stronger, more resilient, and compassionate person.


I wonder... WHAT IF, far too much and how computers and the internet work.


I crave... cupcakes, cheesecake, love, and attention.


I remember... painful mistakes.


I need... to get my sweet cheeks to Europe!


I forget... what it was like being born and almost most of my childhood.


I feel... more deeply than others, I am far more sensitive than I lead on.


I can... cook, I never thought I'd be able to say that!


I can't... believe it's not butter. I can't have kids and it is kind of devastating.


I am happy... reading a book, zoned out, in my own little world, processing my thoughts.

I lose... myself from time to time.


I sing... out loud, in my car, with the windows rolled down.


I listen... to a lot of bubble gum pop.


I shop... for bargains, it is rare I spend more than $30 on a single item.


I eat... a lot. I love food! Get in mah belly!


I love... friends, family, kittens, cupcakes, glitter, sun dresses, coffee, fashion, and the feeling of being needed.

No comments: