Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quit honking at me

What is up with guys tryin' to holler at women while they are driving?

Seriously, when I am in my car I am on a mission from point A to point B.


There are three typical douches that engage in tryin' to score a lady while at the the wheel:


1. The fuckwad in a mustang, usually sportin' a polo with a popped collar.


2. The fag in the raised truck with a booming system. Every girl know the higher you truck is raised the smaller your penis is.


3. The nasty minority, the one who blows you kisses. Dream on, ese. I don't want your enchilada.


I just want to commute in peace. So, for the love of Pete and all things holy, TLC put it best, "No, I don't want your number, No, I don't want to give you mine."


Good grief. I really need to contain my sexiness when I am in a car. You think a grown ass woman rocking out to Miley would be an instant turn off.


That's all.

No comments: